Australian Non-stick Coatings is a family owned and operated business that specialises in the application of Teflon and Ceramic Coating. We service customers in a wide range of industries across all of Australia and beyond.
Our business specialises in the application of the entire range of Teflon™ coatings – PTFE, PFA, FEP and ETFE. We also have a range of alternate Non-stick coatings, including the Cerakote Elite range of ceramic coatings.
While Teflon has earned a name for itself in the cooking industry, Teflon coatings can provide many more uses throughout various industries. The number of industrial uses for this material is nearly endless. Of course, Teflon is known for its non-stick features, but there are many other reasons Teflon coatings are essential for industry. In some cases, they are the difference between a machine that’s operating efficiently and one that’s not.
Australian Non-stick Coatings has the experience to advise you on the most suitable Teflon and Ceramic coatings for your requirements, taking many important factors into consideration.
The advantages that Teflon Coatings can offer are:
- Unparalleled electrical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance, even from the harshest of acids
- High heat resistance – +315 degrees celsius to -270 degrees celsius
- Low coefficient of friction
- Easy to clean surface
- Cleaning and maintenance times and costs will be reduced
- Increased productivity and production volumes
- Improved product quality and product consistency
- Enhanced sustainability by reducing scrap levels, limiting environmental impact and prolonging the life of your equipment